For the couscous:
• 200 ml classic vegetable stock
• 100 g whole grain couscous
• 250 g broccoli
• 1 red pepper (approx. 200 g)
• 1 carrot (approx. 100 g)
• 1 clove garlic
• 75 g peas (deep-frozen)
• 2 spring onions
• 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp curry powder
• 1 tsp harissa
• Cutting board
• Pan of at least 2L
- Wash and clean 250gr broccoli. Cut off the thick stalk, peel and cut into 1 cm
Cut the remaining broccoli in florets.
- Quarter 1 pepper, remove the seeds, wash, and cut into dices of 1 cm.
- Wash 1 carrot, peel and cut into 5mm cubes.
- Peel 1 clove of garlic and cut into thin slices.
- Wash 2 spring onions, clean and cut into fine rings.
- Heat 2 tbsp virgin olive oil in a pan of at least 2L. Roast the broccoli, paprika, carrot and garlic over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring with a spatula.
- Add 75 gr of frozen peas and 100 gr wholegrain couscous and mix well with the vegetables.
- Add 200mL vegetable stock and bring to boil.
- Cover the pan and let is simmer for 5 – 10 minutes.
- At the end of the cooking time, gently loosen the couscous with a fork.
- Add 1 tbsp curry powder and 1 tbsp harissa. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the couscous vegetable pan with the spring onions and serve.